I'm not going to lie to you guys - the last time I made this dish, I ate all of the muffins. I couldn't stop. I really don't recommend you take that approach. I DO recommend you try this super cheap, easy, paleo friendly breakfast meal prep!
1 dozen eggs
Spinach 12oz (1 bag)
1 red onion
Seasoning: Salt, pepper and dill
1-2 beefsteak tomatos
Let's start by throwing all of these eggceptional ingredients together.
1. Set the oven to 400 degrees
2. Finely chop up the onion and spinach in one bowl. Add the salt, pepper, and dill to the chopped veggies and put those fine veggies to the side.
3. Cut thick slices from the beefsteak tomatoes. You'll need 12 slices.
4. Scramble together a dozen eggs in a bowl and then add the spinach & onions
5. Grease a cupcake pan with coconut oil
6. Add the egg, spinach & onion mixture into each of the tins 3/4 of the way full
7. Add the tomato on top of each tin
8. Place in the oven for 20 minutes
9. Take out and let cool for a couple minutes
10. Try your hardest not to eat the whole-damn-thing